HMC 2021 Hispanic Market Guide
As consumers demand equality and proper representation coupled with culturally literate, responsible practices from marketers, brands must lead with culture-driven insights and centralize Hispanic marketing as a core practice for achieving sustainable market relevance and growth.
To arm them with the cultural insights needed, the Hispanic Marketing Council (HMC) has released its 2021 Hispanic Market Guide, the most comprehensive resource on the U.S. Hispanic market.
The HMC 2021 Hispanic Market Guide is the authoritative source for identifying companies with trusted Hispanic marketing expertise. This guide not only serves as a valuable resource for marketers, featuring research and insights from Kantar and Nielsen, but it also provides brands and journalists with unparalleled competitive intelligence for locating and targeting the top agencies in the market. For the first time, the guide also features a section devoted to creative, in partnership with Circulo Creativo USA, the only nonprofit organization dedicated to supporting creativity in the U.S. Hispanic advertising market.
Inside you’ll find:
- Top advertising, media and marketing companies vetted by the HMC that specialize in the Hispanic market;
- Key advertiser and agency relationships, sectors and contacts;
- Comprehensive demographic, marketing and media information provided by Nielsen;
- Analysis on the surging creativity and resilience of multicultural agencies in today’s difficult market;
- A deep dive on GenZ, the first multicultural majority segment, and their parents, including statistics, cultural identity, attitudes on hate & racism, culture-driven purchase decisions and brand break-up reasoning, plus the cultural impact on brands, provided by Kantar and HMC;
- Increased trend of globalism in programming and viewing habits, the impact of COVID on attitudes and media consumption, and much more.
The 2021 Hispanic Market Guide is now available
to view online or download for free here.