HMC 2020 Hispanic Market Guide
As brands look to build and rebuild, they will need to look for growth opportunities within the rapidly growing multicultural markets.
To arm them with the cultural insights needed, the Hispanic Marketing Council (HMC) has released its 2020 Hispanic Market Guide, the most comprehensive resource on the U.S. Hispanic market.
The HMC 2020 Hispanic Market Guide provides brands and journalists with an unparalleled competitive intelligence tool for locating and targeting the top agencies in the market.
Inside you’ll find:
- Top advertising, media and marketing companies vetted by the HMC that specialize in the Hispanic market;
- Key advertiser and agency relationships, specialties and contacts;
- Comprehensive demographic, marketing and media information provided by Nielsen, Kantar and U.S. Census;
- New market data and insights on Hispanic Centennials, including statistics, digital habits, cultural nuances, purchase behavior, high-purchase categories and favorite brands;
- Data on Latinx voting trends and habits, leading to the 2020 election; and more.
The 2020 Hispanic Market Guide publication is now available
to view online or download for free here.